Sunday, March 30, 2008

More From Wed. March 26th

So, lets see ... Wed. was the first day we had internet connection problems. I was able to post about M. and Papa's horse back ride Wed. morning, but then never got a connection again. A good friend of mine from elementary school and high school lives on Oahu, I posted about dinner at her house while we were in Oahu, but she and one of her sons decided to come spen 24 hours with us on Maui. They got in on Tues. night and we had a great time down at the pool and the beach with them on Wed. Here are some of the great pictures she took while down on the beach:















And here are a few from my camera:











And check out M's crazy beach hair after Wed. at the beach:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's great to meet you. I'm loving the pictures you've got posted of your time in Hawaii. I'm not going over to your other blog to find out more about you. I haven't yet read the reason for your travels. We've traveled with my husband for two years - all over the country. He's a construction superintendent and he works primarily with Wal-Mart.

Blessings to you,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Ooooops!! That should read "I'm *NOW* going over to your other blog!! LOL...